Marketing strategy and services that connects your business with the people that will make it grow.
Thank you for visiting us! We are very excited to let you know that we have now moved to our new website:
Discover untapped markets, identify customer needs, and communicate how your business is uniquely placed to address them.
Content that reflects the quality of your product, including white papers, industry reports, case studies, blog posts, videos, infographics and more.
Cross-channel marketing and access to SlatteryIT’s Slattery’s Watch newsletter and AgileTODAY magazine.
Specialist marketing for the IT & ICT industries.
SlatteryIT’s focused approach to marketing and event management for the IT and ICT industries is founded on a principle of shared vision. Our proven commitment to innovation and excellence across the Australian technology landscape is evidence of our particular investment in the success of our clients and their events: we both want the same thing.
It is our shared vision that allows you to focus on what you do best while we take care of our end of the bargain, laying the groundwork for your future relationships with customers, clients, partners and investors.
As with everything we do, focus is the guiding principle of SlatteryIT’s approach to marketing strategy. We work with you to establish untapped markets, identify customer needs, and communicate the ways in which your business is uniquely placed to address them. We target habitual practices in order to disrupt them, introducing your service or product at the right time and in the right place.
In addition to lead generation and nurturing, SlatteryIT can also assist you with your broader business development strategy and introduce you to potential partners and investors.
As a company that specialises in creating and delivering events, generating and sourcing engaging content has always been our standard operating practice. Starting from our knowledge of your target audiences’ needs, we collaborate with you to produce uniquely relevant white papers, industry reports, case studies, blog posts, videos, infographics and more. Our industry knowledge ensures that your content reflects the quality of your product and is always one step ahead of the trend.
SlatteryIT makes sure your content finds its intended audience with targeted cross channel marketing.
Our extensive experience in B2B marketing means we never underestimate the value of a personal touch. We can:
- Design, build and maintain websites and other branded web properties.
- Design and deliver targeted email campaigns.
- Promote your business to our database through SlatteryIT’s weekly Slattery’s Watch eNews, which is sent to 3500 engaged readers; and AgileTODAY, a quarterly magazine of news and features relevant to the Australian Agile community, which is mailed to a database of 2500 engaged readers.
- Execute direct marketing campaigns including telemarketing and personalised mailings.
- Amplify your existing social media presence by leveraging our relationships with key influencers, or roll out a social media campaign from scratch.
- Tap into existing networks including partner newsletters, event listings and meetups.
- Design and deliver printed collateral such as brochures and posters.
SlatteryIT’s database is one of our greatest assets, and we would like to make it one of yours too. Our database is best described as representing anyone and everyone interested in the intersection of business, technology and innovation in Australia. It has grown from over ten years publishing Slattery’s Watch and from from our involvement with Australian technology events.
We can help you build your own database by sending people your way, or starting from scratch. A well maintained and responsive database is the foundation of any successful marketing campaign. It should work for you to provide market insights, suggest areas for growth, and maximise return on investment for your marketing and communications campaigns.
SlatteryIT has longstanding relationships with a large network of Australian technology and business journalists, ranging from mainstream newspapers to influential niche websites. We will:
- Develop a targeted PR strategy and pitch list.
- Collaborate with you to produce and distribute attention-grabbing media releases.
- Plan and deliver media briefings and events as required.
- Place your event in relevant editorial calendars and event listings.
- Manage media invitations and accreditation for events.
- Provide comprehensive coverage reports.